The main things that influenced the way this group of garments turned out include:
Selection of the wardrobe pattern:
This determined basic shapes of other tops and bottoms.
I lost about 15 pounds since the summer, and lost about 5 during the swap contest period. I had no TNT patterns. The fit of the pants, in particular, changed from the time I finished them in January to when I took the photos in April.
The midnight tencel gabardine planned for the wardrobe garment pieces faded unevenly in the laundry. I substituted a gorgeous linen-silk broken herringbone from a Michael's bundle. The linen I bought from Julie matched the tencel, so I stripped its dye and re-dyed it.
I simplified my design plans as I worked through the process, and dropped one of the planned jackets.